Thursday, February 26, 2009

A little bit of this and a little bit of That!

Our T-Shirts http://www.runningformiller.blogspot.com/ finally came. We were so excited to show off our new gear. We ordered all styles! We are so happy to support the PBS Network! Thank you Erin, you are truly amazing in all you do from creating the t-shirts, to running for your adorable son Miller, and being a great mother!

















Thank You Jenny for delivering my diapers! We are thankful for you to order and deliver them for us ! We love you!

Ethan has defiantly kept me on my feet this week. For some reason or another my monkey will not sleep during the night. I have an ideal why but, I am hoping this does not last that long because I am so tired! The doctor thinks a lot of his lack of sleep is being off schedule ,teething, and being active. So, needless to say Ethan and I are having all night parties , does anyone want to join? Ethan's 6 month check up went fantastic on Tuesday. Our pediatrician said he was very impressed with how well Ethan is learning. Ethan never lets us down at his pedi visits, he was showing off for our Doctor like crazy! Ethan was all over, and even showed him all of the sounds he can make. We found out that Ethan lost an ounce (doc said because of all he has been going trough at the hospital). We defiantly think that Ethan is thinning out. He is still chunky all over, but not as chunky!
Ethan was 17.02 lbs & 28 in - very tall baby for his age!
We were told at Ethan's visit that he can officially start number 2 foods! Hooray! Now we can have some fun. Ethan can start meats. So far we have tried chicken and apples and Ethan seems to love it. I was also told that I can give Ethan those puffs I have been sneaking and feeding him behind my hubby's back! ha! Also, we are to introduce the sippy cup to Ethan, this should be fun !


Ethan's New Favorite Teether, So Happy About this!

Party In My Parent's Room at 3 am

3 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

Glad to hear Ethan is doing so well! That's great...now if you could just get some sleep! I remember those days so very well! Hang in there!
Love you guys!
Nickie

mamaw said...

He is looking so good!!! Some day he will start sleeping again. Just hang in there. So glad he's better. Give him kisses for us.
Love,Aunt Debbie

Erin said...

Umm...I love your shirts! I hope they all came out okay. send me some pics soon so I can get them uploaded to the site. I was laughing reading Ethan's stats from his check up, he is almost as big as Miller and 6 months younger haha! Glad to hear all is well for Ethan but I am sorry about the sleeping for you :(