My good friend Laurie and her HANDSOME 8 month old baby Burke came to visit us this past Friday! Ethan and Burke were both tired but had some fun together. Laurie showed us some neat baby must have items. One of these items was a Razz teether! Actually, last night my mom and I ventured out and bought two of these teethers. So far, Ethan LOVES the teether! Laurie also introduced sweet potato Gerber puffs to Ethan. I know, I know, he may be to little for these puffs, but he honestly did a great job. The puffs melt in your mouth anyways, and we watched Ethan carefully. Ethan did great, he would pick a puff up in his hand then put it in his mouth then chew with his gums! Burke LOVES his puffs. These puffs were a Great Hit! Burke was super funny jumping in Ethan's horsey, I was dying laughing. Burke would get so excited about the horse making noises he would jump even faster, it was priceless.
Laurie and I had no clue that they had the same shirts, as soon as I saw what Burke was wearing I immediately had to change Ethan for some Pictures! How funny! We always have fun with them! Ethan was so tired after his play date he fell asleep instantly after they left!
1 comment:
I love these pictures. Their captain shirts are so cute!!! You know how much I love nautical clothes for little boys!!
Post a Comment