Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Help Us Raise Money For PBS!!!!











Hello everyone, It is Nathan once again. I usually only get on here and make a post when Lisa is tired or very busy because this blog is very important to her. But tonight I am getting on here to draw every one's attention to a fund raiser that we need help with. For the past few weeks Lisa and I have met a very wonderful family that also has a son with mild prune belly syndrome, his name is Miller (he actually looks like he could be Ethan's brother). Miller's family is trying to raise a thousand dollars to give to the Prune Belly Research. They are selling t-shirt's and taking donations. Miller's mom has made t-shirt's with Ethan's name on them so that we can buy them to help raise money. There is also a place on the site just for donation's. So if everyone could please donate a little or buy a t-shirt to help fund the research of prune belly, that would be awesome, this is very near and dear to our hearts. We are also proud to say that "The Story of Ethan Lee" is now published on the official Prune Belly website. Please help Ethan and Miller educate all of us about their rare disease. The links to the websites are as follows:

http://runningformiller.blogspot.com/ - click on the t-shirt to buy a shirt or the donate button to donate

www.caringbridge.org/visit/thestoryofethanlee - leave Ethan a message

http://www.prunebelly.org/ - learn more about PBS

Also, if you didn't notice, that is a picture of Miller to the right, not Ethan, you can follow Miller's story as well as Ethan's.



1 comment:

Erin said...

You guys are so awesome! I didn't know you were going to post this, it so thoughtful of you to do that. I had a little tear in my eye reading all the kind things you had to say and I cannot thank you enough for the support. Can't wait to see the new shirt orders come in!!