We will have more information this coming Wednesday about his surgery. We left the appointment knowing it was to be continued. We were told that more than likely he will have his surgery very soon. We do know that Ethan will have to go back to Riley here soon to get more testing done for his "possible reflux". They want to see if they need to fix his "possible reflux" during his other surgery as well. If indeed Ethan has reflux it will be a good thing to combine two surgeries into one. Less surgeries are what we want as well as his urologist. Until we have more information, we cannot say exactly what his surgery will consist of. It just amazes me how strong Ethan has been since birth. He is such a special gift from god. Nathan and I are so lucky that he is our son, and that we were blessed with our Little Miracle. We continue to stay positive and do what is best for our Ethan. Not a day goes by that I do not count my blessings. I know Ethan could have things allot worse than he does, but it is still so hard as a parent to go through even the "mild" cases. I just continue to stay positive and count my blessings which keeps me going. I thank you all for the support and prayers you have given us. We continue to do so well because of you! I will update more Next Wednesday.
Here are some pictures of the little guy himself at Riley!! We want to thank Grandma for coming along yesterday we do not know what we would do without her...we are so lucky:) Sweet Grandma surprised Ethan with a Blues Clues Dog from the gift shop at the end of the day. Ethan calls it Blue Doe for "Blue Dog". Thankfully, today Ethan is getting caught up on some much needed rest:)
4 comments:
What a sweet angel! He is such an amazing kiddo, and such a blessing to everyone who knows him! We will continue to pray for the best possible outcome, and stand amazed each and every day at what a strong little guy he is. A true miracle, and the most precious gift God could ever give, we love you Ethan! xoxo
So glad you posted this today. Nickie and I were wondering about Ethan and how his appt. went. He's such a sweet little guy. We'll keep him in our prayers.
I am so glad everything went well. Braxton and I were praying for Ethan!!!
Let us know when his surgery is....Don't worry too much....It sounds like he is in amazing hands....And even if he has to have the surgery to fix the relflux.....That is an easy one! Braxton recovered from that in no time!! Talk to you soon. Tiffany
I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. He's such a trooper!
Post a Comment