Lately, Ethan has been copying everything I say! He is getting so smart when repeating words. I was joking around with him yesterday and said "You are MAMA'S piggy aren't you?" He began to clap and scream 'piggy' over and over. I have never heard him say piggy before so it just amazes me how quick kiddos can repeat words at this stage. Not to mention I have been saying "chugga chugga choo choo" when we are playing with his toy train, and now he loves saying "ugga ugga choo choo". I know I always say this but each stage is so much fun, don't you all think?
This past weekend on Sunday, we had a fun Colts party. Nathan and I decorated in blue & white and invited family and friends over to watch the game. I made some yummy food and we all had a blast. The colts won, we are so PROUD of them!!! Now onto the SUPER BOWL!!!!! Ethan had a great time as well, he had 2 friends over. They played non-stop!
Yesterday morning we finally made it to toddler gym to play with all of the kids. I had so much fun catching up with my friends while Ethan enjoyed himself playing. I wish I would have taken pictures! I have been a total slacker on that!
Later this week, I will post some pictures and a couple of recipes ! My dear friend Liz, informed me on how to make HOMEMADE GRANOLA!!! Yummy!!! Oh and as soon as I find out more news on Ethan's surgery I will post that as well! I hope it warms up a little in Febuary...it's soooo cold here brrrrr!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's sch a cutie and getting so big!! It's so much fun when they start talking!! And I have to say Go Colts!!!!
Post a Comment