Today we had a play date at Beautiful Miss Lyla's house! She is such a doll baby and is so sweet!!! Laurie and Mr. B played over at Lyla's as well! Us Mamas had way to much fun catching up about our kiddos and just talking really! We all had a blast, and cannot wait to do it again!
After the play date Laurie and I had to get our Rocky Mountain fix in for the day before naptime, so we headed over there for just that! At first we were worried about having two energetic toddler boys running around a nice coffee shop, but surprisingly they did really well. They were complete hams and had so much fun getting on and off the big people chairs. They were so spoiled by the ladies that work there....they had cookies and crackers for them! I definitely needed this fun day, I've been stressed about Ethan's upcoming surgery. I have an update for his surgery to be posted this weekend. We have a date set as of yesturday, and it is March 1st. Please keep Ethan in your prayers:)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Lyla had so much fun with Ethan and Burke! It was so nice catching up with you and Laurie too :) We can't wait to do it again!!!
Post a Comment