Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh Happy Days.......


Not much is going on here, other than we finally have a happy little guy running around. Ethan is defiantly back to feeling better than he did days ago. Happy Ethan equals happy Mommy and Daddy!. With Ethan not feeling well and the weather being so risky we have defiantly laid low all week! Let's just say our attire has been pajamas, because were cool like that! All of our plans were cancelled this weekend because of the weather, it will not stop snowing!  I was very happy that Nathan and I managed to fit in a date night last night while my awesome parents watched Ethan! Here are some pictures of Ethan back in action. (Please note: Ethan's hair has been wild and crazy with a mixture of bed head, please excuse how adorable he is with messy hair)


We put clean snow on Ethan's tray for him to play with ...




2 comments:

~Chassity~ said...

Hey Lisa! I found your blog on Ashley's. Ethan is adorable as ever. I hope all is well!

Nickie Eisele said...

Glad he's feeling better! Breydon has those same football PJs! Too cute!