Today, I have a bunch of Random Things to Blog About. So.... Ethan recently started to have temper tantrums. This has been happening so much around here. I am not sure if we have already hit the terrible two stage or what? Luckily I opened my email from Gerber last night and saw this ......
Hi Lisa,
Getting cooperation from your toddler at this age can be difficult. At 17 months, children don't yet understand asking or waiting for things, which may result in a tantrum. Be patient and calmly explain the situation.
Let's just say after reading the email I felt a little better. Every month Gerber & Parenting sends me an extremly informational newsletter. The information goes by what age your little one is. I highly recommend getting on their websites. These sites have helped me out more than I thought they would. Both sites have so many fun things such as shopping, recipes, playdate fun, crafts etc. I can honestly say that even if I have bad days with Ethan, I feel blessed that I can have bad days with him. It is a very hard job learning how to discipline your child. I just trust in god and Nathan that we always do what is best for our son. Besides all it takes is Ethan's sweet smile to make everything okay ha!
I was so excited yesterday when I received our mail. Our best friend the famous "Jer Gregg" sent us his FINISHED CD!!!! The coolest thing is he dedicated thanks to Nathan and I. I felt so special to have our name on his album! We are so excited for Jer to Hopefully meet Ethan this Spring for the first time:) Ethan and I rocked out to his CD yesterday ...Ethan was all about it! Thank You Jer Bear!
I better stop blogging about Random Stuff and get our house picked up. Ethan loves flipping over every rug we have in the house and putting toys in random places like Dora's bag of dog food.
Hope You all have a great Weekend! We will miss you Daddy when you Go to Indy for the Colts Game...Have Fun & Go Colts!!!
2 comments:
He is such a cutie!!! I can't believe he is getting so big already!! Nathan will have a blast at the Colts game!!! Go Colts!!!
Omg...he is even cuter when he cries!!! That little bottom lip puckered out, melt my heart :) By the way i dont know what his mommy is talking about with this terrible two business, me nephew is a perfect angel hahaha Ethan, last week when you were being naught your mommy called me in the morning and told me get ready she was bringing my doodle to schererville to his aunties house...so keep being bad and you can come see auntie more lol
Post a Comment