Oh man, nothing like making auntie cry AGAIN! He is such a sweet little baby...and he is growing up way too fast! tell him auntie said to keep using his potty chair too like a big boy :)
soooo cute- I think he looks adorable. It is nice and trimmed and not too long or too short- just PERFECT! Your sister did a GREAT job- we are going to the YMCA today instead of the meeting- gotta get rid of the pounds! Hope to see you soon!
5 comments:
He is absolutely adorable! Such a happy kid, I love it!
Oh man, nothing like making auntie cry AGAIN! He is such a sweet little baby...and he is growing up way too fast! tell him auntie said to keep using his potty chair too like a big boy :)
His hair cute looks cute. Can't wait to see it in person today! See you in a little bit.
L & B
soooo cute- I think he looks adorable. It is nice and trimmed and not too long or too short- just PERFECT! Your sister did a GREAT job- we are going to the YMCA today instead of the meeting- gotta get rid of the pounds! Hope to see you soon!
He did so good for his haircut!!! Lincoln HATES his haircuts!!! I miss you guys!!
P.S. You and Ethan can come here while Nathan is at his game tonight. If you leave now you will have plenty of time!! XOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment