Just wanted to ask for prayer requests for our little guy. We take a trip to Riley Children's Hospital on Wednesday to see Ethan's urologist. Ethan will have renal testing done and they will be discussing a plan for surgery number two. I ask that you please pray that the day goes smoothly for Ethan. We know that god is watching over us and that the best thing to do is stay positive. I truly hope the doctors continue to see improvement with his mild condition. I am not going to lie I am an emotional mess when it comes to these appointments.... I just keep reminding myself that Ethan needs me more than anything. Just want to thank you all now for the prayers you will send our way. We are so thankful for each and everyone of them.
I will keep everyone updated when we get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm saying prayers for Ethan and you both. Think positive and everything will be okay. He has done so well!! Please keep us posted!
Love,Aunt Debbie
Oh my gosh! PRAYERS!!!! Braxton and I will pray for you guys like crazy tonight.
I am sure everything will go just fine....But I totally understand your emotions right now. I went through the same thing. I remember our doctor telling me...."OK Tiffany, why are you crying....You should be very grateful Braxton is doing so well." But its just sooo hard! PRAYERS!
Auntie couldnt fall asleep until 3am last night thinking about her doodle.....I know he will be ok, he is such a big boy and he is super strong remember? I know, it breaks my heart to even see him get a bump or bruise let alone go through surgeries but he is such a happy boy with a loving and very happy life, so im sure when he gets older he will think it was all well worth it. Ok well, tell doodle to call auntie tomorrow..luv luv
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. He could not be a better place! Please keep us posted and give him kisses from us! Love you guys!
Nickie
I will definitely keep you and your little man in my prayers! What a brave boy you have, he is such a fighter I know he will be fine! He is lucky to have such a great mama :) GOOD LUCK and sending lots of prayers your way!
We'll be thinking about ALL of you guys. GOOD LUCK TODAY!!
XOXO,
L&B
Post a Comment