p.s. OUR FAMILES ARE AMAZING!!!! AND SO ARE ALL OF OUR CARING PEOPLE THAT SURROUND US. WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE'S WISHES, THOUGHTS,PRAYERS, AND GIFTS FOR ETHAN TO GET WELL, WE ARE STAYING STRONG BECUASE OF ALL OF THIS!!!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Breath of Fresh Air................
I'm taking a breath of fresh air, in the family room that is......I took a 4 hour nap from working midnights at my lil guys bed last night and when I woke and took a fresh shower, I suddenly wanted to break down and cry. I for sure wanted to say wait a minute shouldn't I be at home picking up Ethan's toys from the tornado of a mess he just made and think of a game plan for what had to be done for the day. INSTEAD, I said OKAY WE CAN DO THIS, ITS GOING TO BE A better DAY. I hurried to get ready and rush to my "bug's side" (this is Ethan's new nickname the AWESOME nurses gave him around here, I find it quite fitting).....and instead of feeling negative or sad that my bug is having major recovery issues (as expected) I put my mama game face on, gathered energy from who knows where, and said "Ethan we can do this!" So, here we are today, trying to do it! I know that the breathing treatments every hours, the intense vomiting, and the pain will not stop us today. It's already Wednesday and although it seems really tough we can do this! I feel like I can go over and over how bad this all seems, but ETHAN will not know that. We will act as stress-scared-tired free as possible and tackle these issues as the hour goes by even if they just told us they might have to put a tube down his nose now to collect stomach bile (stomach juices) that is making him very ill , BLESS our sweet baby's heart! After a dear friend Pastor of ours came yesterday, I suddenly felt REFRESHED! I am so thankful my wonderful husband who has been updating the blog because, well I simply feel like I ran out of energy to get on here. So, if any of this makes sense nothing will stop us...we HAVE to keep going.
p.s. OUR FAMILES ARE AMAZING!!!! AND SO ARE ALL OF OUR CARING PEOPLE THAT SURROUND US. WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE'S WISHES, THOUGHTS,PRAYERS, AND GIFTS FOR ETHAN TO GET WELL, WE ARE STAYING STRONG BECUASE OF ALL OF THIS!!!
p.s. OUR FAMILES ARE AMAZING!!!! AND SO ARE ALL OF OUR CARING PEOPLE THAT SURROUND US. WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE'S WISHES, THOUGHTS,PRAYERS, AND GIFTS FOR ETHAN TO GET WELL, WE ARE STAYING STRONG BECUASE OF ALL OF THIS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You guys are AMAZING!!!
We miss you very much and can't wait until you come home :)
HE IS AMAZING AND SUCH A LITTLE TROOPER! Hang in there guys. You can do this! You are strong and God will see you through. Please give him many kisses from us. Thank you for the updates. Love you all. Nick
May God Bless you and Nathan, Lisa, for the strength you have shown through this difficult time, and may he continue to walk with Ethan through this difficult journey. Love, thoughts and prayers continue to shine from our hearts to yours! xoxo
Dorey misses playing with EB! Every morning she gets up with Robert and I and looks around the house for him(Im sure she smells that he was here) and the cries because she cant find him. She says get better little brother we have some messes to make!
We love you guys! Stay strong...you can do it!
Love,
Kari, Robert and Dora
Just hang in there!! You both and Ethan will get through this. Everyday will be better than the day before. Just keep thinking positive thoughts. I'm keeping you in my prayers!! We love you guys!!
Love,Aunt Debbie
Lisa, Nathan, and Ethan....we are praying for all of you every chance we get! Ethan is a strong little man and you both are the best parents he could have ever asked for. Love you all. The Knolls
Lisa, you guys have constantly been in my thoughts and prayers...you guys must be so proud of Ethan for being SO STRONG!!! He is so lucky to have such wonderful parents!!!
Pinks just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you all non stop and praying for your whole family. Just remember EBK is SOOOO strong and you can all make it through this tough time. xoxoxo
Post a Comment