Let the Sunshine begin!!!! It has been extra sunny this week! I am more than excited about Spring around the corner. As soon as it hits this time of year we like to start deep cleaning and organizing everything. I also find myself re-decorating around the house, I cannot help myself.I was a lucky wife yesterday, my awesome hubby deep cleaned our garage. It looks beautiful.
Spring= PLAY OUTSIDE!!! Ethan received so many awesome "outside" gifts for his first birthday in August. We are in the process of getting them ready for the outdoors again. We polished all of his riding toys, his radio flyer wagon, his playground "step 2 slide and swing", sand box etc. Ethan also requested that his Ja Ja polishes all of his toys at their house especially his "police car and swing".Ethan was so HAPPY to be outside yesterday. He needed the fresh air and natural sun. You would have never guessed he was recovering, he was out and about!!! Early morning we meet our playgroup at Kessling Park and walked/talked with strollers. I made sure to fit in shopping at the outlets with my mama during " afternoon-nap-time". I cannot wait to put Ethan in all of his new Spring/summer clothes. Not to mention his swim gear/hats/sandals/ boatshoes.....ahhhhh!I just love it all!
At night ,we had the opportunity to watch Burke(Ethan's buddy) for a while. The boys had a blast! I could not take one picture of those busy bees!
Such a Busy Busy Busy Day ( we needed one of these for a while now)!!!
Oh Spring How I love you!!!! Hope you all have a happy Friday!!
4 comments:
Ethan is recovering so well!! He is definetely ready for spring. And so am I!! HA!! Have a great weekend and give him kisses.
Love,Aunt Debbie
Doodle, auntie is so proud of how good you did at the doctor today! i loved playing with you and visitng and i cant wait to see you again next week. You are such a big boy and you sure had lots to say and show to auntie today! Love you 10,000 kisses
Look at E! He is doing soooo great! I bet you're sooo excited to get this all behind you!!!!!
Congrats on the nice weather.....Its soo nice when they can go outside.
I'm so glad to see Ethan is up and running around!!! I too LOVE spring. It's so great when the kids can get outside and run around and ride their bikes. They are so happy and so am I!! Checking in on you.
Post a Comment