We had a great day today with Ethan (update below), he was allowed to start his diet whooo hooo. He also felt good enough to get around a little bit and by late tonight started to get up and walk around some. It amazes us how fast kids recover! Just a couple days ago I was so sad becuase I thought we would never get to see our Ethan back to being Ethan, well he proved me wrong...little did I know days later he would be ETHAN again. He is still needing to do a couple of things before we get to go home, but is so strong and has made it so far, we just know home is a couple days away!!! The only hard thing we are dealing with now, is that Ethan is so tired and worn out from nurses/doctors that he flips OUT when they come near him.
Anywho, I have to get back to watching my sweet angel sleep...so here are some pictures
OF US ON SURGERY DAY.... I wanted to post!! We looked so tired and nervous in these pictures...so happy it is over with...
(THANK YOU MONICA FOR OUR AWESOME SHIRTS YOU MADE, THEY WERE SO SPECIAL)
Here Are Some Pictures From Today................
As Soon As We Saw Ethan making his signature silly face to Uncle Robert we kind of knew he was feeling BETTER... like back to being his silly ol' self. Never knew how Happy we would be to see the littlest things happen again with Ethan....
Ethan was soooo happy to see these two.....
Ethan was very popular today with all of these surprise visits!!
Life is Good whe you get to EAT food !!!
So Many People LOVE Ethan....THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment