Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We had VERY SPECIAL visitors :) :) :)

On Monday we had very special visitors...... During the day Auntie Shannon, Ethan, and I meet our special visitors at the Water park for a couple of hours. We all had way to much fun, Ethan and Lincoln LOVED the water. Auntie Shannon and Ethan were dancing and singing to the loud music at the park the entire time. We stayed 3 hrs TOPS..... I think that was enough for Ethan. We did not want to keep him in the heat/sun for too long.

After arriving home we waited for our special visitors to get back from the Water park. When our visitors arrived the fun began....... We were so thankful to have them. I just adore Mary, Monica, and Lincoln. Mary (Monica's Wonderful Mother) made us these amazing cookies. We snacked and talked ALL NIGHT, just like back in the day. Monica and I even stayed up until Midnight talking away(this was a big deal for us Moms lol).

Tuesday morning we enjoyed breakfast together and watching the boys play. To watch our boys play together was simply priceless, SUPER SPECIAL:)

Dubords, and Mary WE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A SPECIAL VISIT:) We already miss you all so much.



Here is Adorable Lincoln! As soon as he arrived he collected all of the balls in the house, including my decorations. He is so smart!



The boys being silly at breakfast and Lincoln playing with dog dog!




Lincoln kindly showing Ethan a book. Next Picture, Ethan has a bippy that Lincoln gave him.. Ethan loved the bippy.



The boys playing with balls and bippys.



The boys are so cute in their matching pajamas.


Lincoln picking out his outfit for the day, Monica gives him options. Lincoln has to have something on his clothes always ... like a monkey or a truck etc. How cute is this?

Lincoln being silly and playing. Lincoln has such a great personality!

1 comment:

The Anglesey Family said...

You always have family visiting! I am so jealous!
I love the picture of your nephew and the dog....He seems to be really good with kids! Ethan must love him! I am sure they will be good buds some day!!!