









Our poor baby is not feeling so well:( Friday, we found out from Ethan's Doctor that Ethan has a bad case of strep throat. Ethan was running a very high temperature and grunting with pain. We finally got his temperature under control today. Ethan has been very uncomfortable/restless bless his sweet little heart. We are hoping he starts to feel a little better tomorrow:)We have tried everything to make him feel better, but not much has. We're all so exhausted! I am so happy Ethan is finally sleeping right now, he really needs to rest.
3 comments:
Give him a kiss for me! I hope that he feels better soon and I hope you get some rest too! Love you, Nickie
I'm glad he's doing better! Hopefully we can play this week.
L
Aw. Poor baby. I so hate it when they get sick. You just feel for them. Hope he feels better soon.
Give him kisses for me.
Love,Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment