Thursday, June 4, 2009
Sweetness!!!!
How Delicious is precious Ethan? Don't you just want to eat him up? We do!!!! I took these pictures not to long ago and forgot to post them! We are crazy in Love with our Ethan. He is getting to be such a big boy! Ethan's new favorite things to do are give a high five, do the famous SO BIG with his hands up, look at pictures of himself/family/friends, and dance! We will be showing off our dance moves at a wedding tommorow night with our little guy, it is going to be so much fun!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sooo love that hat! He is too stinkin' cute!!!
I love his hat!! He is such a doll!!
Love,Aunt Debbie
Ethan looks sooo cute in that hat! Did I ever tell you that I LOVE THE NAME ETHAN!!!
Post a Comment