Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Never a Dull Moment


These Pictures explain it all.... Never a Dull Moment. I just Love it!










Introducing B the Amazing Spider-Man! I love these Vintage comic shirts- they look like toddlers in them! Doesn't Burke have the cutest smile.... and those cute teeth... I love him!



Tuesday we had a play date at the park, and as usual Ethan and Burke enjoyed eating the mulch and dirt for lunch. As I was looking at this picture below of Ethan in the swing I noticed something....... DIRT. Dirt was in his mouth and he was tremendously enjoying it!





The boys having fun swinging!


2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I LOVED THE PICTURE WITH THE DOG IN THE TUB!!!!!! Sooo stinkin cute! Can you tell I am a dog person :)

Dubord said...

Love the new pictures!! The countdown is on I get to see Ethan (and you!) In 12 days!!