
Ethan wanted to do So Big over and over and grunt like a monster just because.......

We will push Ethan all day just to make him happy .... just because.....

Uncle Brandon visited Ethan today..... Just Because....
(Thank You Uncle B:))

My hubby stained the deck ever so nicely on his only day off last week... just because.....
Nathan thought it would be a good ideal to set up a dinner outside this past weekend as a family just because........


My husband wanted to snuggle this cute baby boy to keep him warm after swimming.... just because...
My husband ALWAYS has to hold his son no matter what ALWAYS when we go places..... Just Because.....
Thank you so much Nathan for being the most thoughtful husband-daddy and always taking care of us... You are so Special and We Love You.
Ethan and I cannot wait to spend your first Father's Day with you on Sunday:)


3 comments:
Such a sweet posting. Ethan is such a cutie. Happy Father's Day Nathan. You're a good daddy.
Love,Aunt Debbie
That is soooo cute that your hubby likes to hold your son. My hubby is like that too.....And I am sooo appreciative of that. I see soo many other guys who want nothing to do with that kind of stuff.....So I love it when I see guys who are the opposite. Isn't it cute to see them so proud of their boy!
I love your, blog...just because!!!! Too cute! Now, Nate, can you come over and teach John a few things? ha Happy Father's Day! Love you all, Nick
Post a Comment