Monday, June 8, 2009

How big are you Ethan? Ethan is So Big!

We have been extremely busy bees! We have been on the road more than usual and constantly on the go. This past weekend we had a wedding (Ethan's first Wedding outing) and helped Auntie Shannon and Uncle Adam move into their BEAUTIFUL new home. Ethan has many new favorite things to do... like so big, laugh when he eats something really good,copy what we do....many more but I am so tired to write and i still have to make the hubby's lunch for tommorow. Ethan got a bad boo boo on his forehead- it is a bruise from falling on his toy tool bench. Ethan is such a trooper he cried for like a couple minutes and then forgot about getting hurt!!!
Here are many pictures!!!!!!


Babies were born- Remember the two nest pictures I posted not to long ago on here? Well, today the hubby pointed out that MaMa bird had her babies! So cute!


Seriously?????

Ethan is like so big- he is so big he had to show off how big he was to our hood!


Ethan and I were so excited to visit Target and Lowes with Daddy today! We always have a good time- Nathan and Ethan are my BEST FRIENDS I love my boys! Oh and Dora .. lol! We just had to buy a wind-chime at Lowes after watching how amazed Ethan was about it! Ethan apparently LOVES wind-chimes!

I can put on a hat like a big boy!

Break my heart!

Such a Sweet Miracle!!!

Obsessed with Water!

Our Little Fishy! Tubby Time!
Ethan's Bringing Chubby Back!!!

Ethan's PRECIOUS AND INNOCENT FACE!!!! He is so darn handsome!!!



We tried so hard to get a family picture with Ethan.......
Instead Ethan wanted to do this......... :)





Ethan How Big are You???- Ethan are you so Big? ???? Ethan is like so so Big!!
Ethan had a fan club at the wedding we attended. He was entertaining everyone with how big he is. All night, these two guys would look at Ethan and get all dramatic and ask Ethan how big he really is... if he was so big... Ethan showed them:) It was such a good time, and such a blessing to watch what a funny personality our baby has!





Our Adorable Chunky Monkey!



We attended such a beautiful wedding~ on such a beautiful day!

2 comments:

mamaw said...

Ethan is such a cutie!! I love his hat. He looks so handsome. Great pictures!!
Love,Aunt Debbie

Nickie Eisele said...

I love Ethan's wedding outfit! Too cute! He'll love the naked photos when he's 16! Give him a kiss for me!