Ethan loves bath time aka "Tubby Time". When you ask Ethan "Do you want a tubby?" He starts to wiggle and talk... he gets extremely excited. He would stay in the water all day if we let him. I am hoping he will love swimming in our pool this summer!
Below is Ethan's 8 month Old Post!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We call it Tubby Time too! My mom even has a song! I'll sing it for you next time we are together! I bet you are looking forward to that! HAHA It was fun seeing you today! Ethan is soooo cute! Love, Amanda Penziol
1 comment:
We call it Tubby Time too! My mom even has a song! I'll sing it for you next time we are together! I bet you are looking forward to that! HAHA It was fun seeing you today! Ethan is soooo cute!
Love,
Amanda Penziol
Post a Comment