
These pictures are of Ethan yesterday dancing! When we sing to Ethan he raises one hand and dances! It is absolutely priceless! That Teething Bites Shirt is yet another shirt Uncle Robert and Kari brought back from Florida for Ethan! Robert is in Florida for his 3rd time for the past month and a half. so..who knows what shirt he will bring back this time ha! The shirts are always so cute... thank you Robert!


I am so in LOVE with my baby! Peek-a-boo!

My sliding glass door will never stay clean! That's okay Ethan's prints are so darn cute!

Ethan loves his new RIDE!!! I do not make the cool noises that daddy makes though!

These pictures are proof of Ethan getting into everything. This is what happens in seconds....Ethan arrived to his diaper genie from ways away ....Ethan pulled down his Diaper Genie. He thought it was hilarious! I could not believe my eyes, luckily I had my camera near me. Notice the picture of Ethan with his rug! He was wrapping himself up and again laughing having the best time of his life. He is on the move for real now, it is not like when he would only roll over a month ago. Now Ethan can get from one area to the next. I am thinking Ethan has to be scooting more than we think he is. Crawling is going to be a big deal isn't it? I better get ready for this!
2 comments:
Boy, he is just getting into everything!!! So good to see. Give him kisses for me.
Love,Aunt Debbie
Love the later gator PJs! It's only the beginning! :) I remember when Breydon started crawling and 2weeks later he decided to start walking. I thought I was going to lose my mind! Your house will look like a tornado hit it, but you'll love every minute of it! Give him a kiss for me too! Love ya, Nickie
Post a Comment