



Last weekend we had some great weather on Saturday. While my amazing husband started doing yard work I pushed Ethan around on his new ride! He loves being pushed, it is probably one of his most favorite things to do right now. It is funny to watch Ethan press the horn and the music buttons while being pushed. I am so excited for each new growing stage with Ethan, they are so fun. I love watching Ethan learn how to do new things, and his different personalities. The faces Ethan makes are simply PRICELESS! I am so in love with my baby, I thank the lord each day for him. I love being a mommy! Being a mommy is so rewarding isn't it? Okay so check out these picture of how I found Ethan after I got out of the shower a couple of days ago. Ethan got into the toilet paper, I am not sure how, but he did!!!


1 comment:
Isn't being a Mommy just the best? I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! You're a wonderful Mommy too! I love Ethan's new ride! Too cute! I'll have to find the photo of Breydon when he found the toilet paper! They are just too funny! Yes, you'll be getting a workout before you know it...Ethan will love dancing with the stars! It's not too early to start! Just find an ugly shirt for Nathan and you're good to go! ha ha Love you guys!
Post a Comment