Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Dziadzia!



Hope you enjoy your new shoes grampie!


This is why I couldn't get any pictures of Ethan tonight in his Dziadzia (Grandpa in Polish) shirt !!! He wanted to take a bath so bad, Ethan loves bath time.




Happy Birthday Dziadzia ! I love you so very much. I am so happy we were able to spend the whole day together. When I see you or hear your voice I get excited and smile. I love when we play it is so fun. I miss you already.

Love Love Ethan Lee Badger


Our matching Hurley shirts when I was 3 months old, look we are just alike! I love you to pieces!

1 comment:

The Anglesey Family said...

How cute! Those pictures will mean a lot to Ethan later in life. I also liked the pictures of Ethan on the move....I think Braxton has the same outfit...Gotta love The Children's Place!