Easter was simply perfect! The Easter Bunny visited Ethan , and Ethan seemed to love it! At first, we were unsure about doing an Easter basket because of Ethan being so little, but Nathan and I were so glad we did! Ethan loved his Easter basket and taking gifts out of it. He smiled and talked the entire time. Nathan and I put pacifiers. books, teethers etc.. in Ethan's basket! We think Ethan enjoyed the fake grass more than anything... this was expected. We were so excited to celebrate the meaning of Easter all weekend , ex specially at church! I was hoping Ethan would make it throughout the entire service but, after a couple of songs and prayer Ethan and I headed to our church nursery. Ethan was a big show off, he clapped and hmmmed during the songs at church. He was so funny ! After church we ate a huge Delicious meal with family. After eating, we went to my mom and dad's to play outside with Ethan and watch him get spoiled more with another Easter basket from Grammie- and Dazi !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He looks so cute in his outfit!! He had a good time. You could tell how happy he is.
Love,Aunt Debbie
He is sooo cute! Loved his Easter outfit! I love looking at your blog! You are such a great mommy!
Love,
Amanda Penziol
What an adorable outfit! He's a stud muffin!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love his outfit!
Post a Comment