Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Party!





The Easter Party was WAY TO MUCH FUN for Ethan and Burke! The food was yummy, the play dates for the babies and kiddos went well, it was a perfect party! Luckily, Ethan had a huge nap ( 2 hrs) to be exact before we arrived. Ethan was energized and ready to play! The toddlers had a Easter Egg hunt in the back yard. Ethan and Burke watched the toddlers from the window :) ! Ethan and Burke exchanged eggs during the party it was such a great hit for the boys, they loved it! The eggs were filled with cars, pacifiers, puffs, yogurt graduates, and Mums! The boys loved shaking the eggs to make a sound! These are just a few of the pictures I took! Ethan seemed to enjoy the Easter bunny. Ethan put his pacifier in his mouth immediately when he sat on the Easter Bunny's lap it was almost like his pacifier soothed him! Burke.... well.... just look at the pictures.... they say it all! Burke was not a big fan of the good ol Easter Bunny! By the way the bunny does look kind of scary doesn't he? If I was Burke I would cry to! Burke is so adorable in his outfit!!!! I am so happy we joined the Moms club!
These pictures below, were from late this afternoon after Ethan took another long nap or the day! He was being so cute, I just had to put the hat back on and start taking pictures like a crazy mama! I cannot wait to take pictures of Ethan on Sunday in his Easter Outfit!

3 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

Too cute! I love the photo with Ethan and Burke on the Easter Bunny's lap. Ethan looks like he's looking at Burke with the thought of "What's your problem? He's not that bad!" Too funny!!

Dubord said...

I love the pictures of Ethan cheesing for the camera...and OH MY!!! THE BUNNY LOOKS CREEPY!! I would have cried!

The Anglesey Family said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I seriously read the WHOLE thing last night! I am so glad to have met you! Its soooooooooooooooooo nice having someone that totally understands me :) Tiffany
By the way....I loved the way you decorated Ethans room. So cute!