Monday, June 14, 2010

What a Sunday!!!

What a Sunday! We started off the day with Burke's 2nd Birthday Party! It was a sports themed party, and Laurie did a great job with it! They set up so many toys to play with, the kids loved it!  Burke was so darn cute at his party, his favorite thing to do was hit golf balls. I wish you all could see Burke in action hitting golf balls, he is so so so good at it! After Burke's party, I rushed home to get ready for Jenny's bridal shower! My awesome dad came over to watch Ethan while my Mom and I went to one of my best friend Jenny's bridal shower. All of us bridesmaid, helped with the shower, it turned out so nice. Jenny was as beautiful as always, and she got so many nice gifts. Ethan is  a ring bearer in her wedding, and I am a bridesmaid. The wedding is oh so soon, August! After Jenny's fun bridal shower, we then got ready for Amaya's second birthday party cookout. Liz, Amaya's mother did a great job with her party. They had a pool and toys set up, again Ethan and the kiddos enjoyed it so much. Needless to say at the end of the day we were so tried, but it was all worth it!
Also, before I begin with pictures, I just wanted to send my love to precious baby Ellie who was just born with some health issues. We all have been praying for her and her entire family, most important sweet Ellie. I have non-stop been thinking of this beautiful little fighter, I pray every chance I get. Little Ellie is so perfect and such a fighter. My close friend Ashley, just wrote a special blog entry on her niece Ellie. Her blog is on my sidebar. We love you baby Ellie!

                                    I took a picture of what the back of my car looked like with all of the presents!
Ethan so excited for Burke's Birthday Party!!
The Birthday Boy in Action, Future golf pro for sure!!!



Ethan enjoying some sweets!


The kiddos having fun at B's party!
Burke's cake was so fun and cute! It fit the party theme well!
All of us Bridesmaids, and below a picture of the beautiful Bride~to-Be!
Ethan ready for Amaya's party, he loves to party!

Liz and Amaya!
Birthday girl and Ethan opening her presents!

Big boy Lincoln, he is so cute! I just love him!

Timothy and Ethan having fun on the slide!
Believe it or not, when we came home Ethan wanted to play in his house. He slept so well last night, and is taking a almost 3 hour long nap as we speak!

1 comment:

mamaw said...

He had a great time at all his party's. So glad he is feeling better. He looks so good!!