Ethan is not a big fan of riding in his stroller anymore, he would rather push it himself!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Family Day!!
On Monday, Daddy had the day off! Normally, Nathan has off weekends so, this was a great way to start off our week! I cherish these days that we can spend together, just the three of us. It's almost impossible to make family days with how much Nathan works along with everything else we have going on. Daddy was so cute and told us to be ready early Monday morning because he wanted to take us to the Zoo and the Beach. It was an amazing day with my favorite boys, I am so thankful for these kind of days! Get ready for a picture overload, I just know the grandparents will LOVE THIS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such good pics! I know you all enjoyed youself.
Post a Comment