Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Aunt Shannon Rocks!!!!

Today,we headed out to visit Aunt Shannon. Aunt Shannon took my mom, Ethan, and I out for lunch to the coolest train restaurant. At this restaurant they serve your food on a train, and they have a train you can ride on for fun. Ethan absolutely loved every minute of it. Ethan was laughing the entire time on my lap when riding the train. It was an extremely kid friendly kind of place. Ethan loved watching all of the kids run around! After lunch Shannon had so many goodies waiting for Ethan at her house. They made cookies together, danced, and ran around the house. I am so bummed that once again I do not have pictures to post. I have been so busy I do not know where my mind has been. I always forget my camera these days! Maybe next time!!!!

Shannon is such an amazing Aunt. She truly has the best heart, and is the sweetest person I've ever known. She is the bestest friend I could ever ask for. She is such an amazing woman. She gives endless loving to Ethan. She keeps me so strong and happy! I truly do not know what I would do without my sister.
My mother told me today, that my sister said she will not leave Ethan's side before, and after surgery. She is simply amazing and I thank god for her everyday. I love you Shannon thank you for all you do:)

I have a video of Ethan riding his scooter that I will post soon...stay tuned!

1 comment:

auntie said...

Awww that makes auntie cry. i love love love my doodle :) and yes, auntie is gonna stay the whole week when her doodle gets surgery. im packing a bag and sleeping in the lobby :) i found a cookie under my bed after you guys left lol Thanks ethan for the snacky snack snack snack you left for me love you!