Today, we had a morning
play date with the Moms Club over at Amanda's house. She had the yummiest breakfast and drink mix and the coolest toys for the kids. Her house is so cute! Her 3 kiddos Ava, Addison&Aidan (twins), are so beautiful and sweet! It was such a fun
play date!
Here are the pictures I took of just SOME of the kiddos that were there!

I love this picture (below) of Ethan and Burke walking into Ava's room where there were all kinds of dress up clothes on the floor that the girls were playing with. They boys were like
ummm.... where are the cars?????




Well, I am hoping that we do not get as much snow as they are predicting, but come on I know we will! We always do ! I was looking forward to a girls night out tonight to go see Dear John....we will see. I do know Ethan has been sleeping for 2 hours and counting, the
play date kicked his
tushie. Speaking of the little guy... Ethan has been extra
cuddly and
snugly with me lately. He has been enjoying being rocked and hugged for a long period of time. I hope this stage never goes away, I love it! He is so
lovable!
No comments:
Post a Comment