Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wish You A Merry Chirstmas!!!

This past week we all have been passing a nasty 24hr flu bug around our house. Poor Ethan even had to go to the Emergency Room Saturday Night for a couple of things. As of today we are doing well and are hopefully back to being healthy for the holidays. Sometimes it is so hard to tell if Ethan does not feel good, in the morning he could be completely fine and then come afternoon...different story! So , with all of us being sick ... I am even more busier than what I expected for the holidays! I have to play catch up on everything! I am hoping for a healthy 2010 that's for sure!
I am so excited for Ethan to enjoy Christmas. We want to start a couple traditions this year and keep them going as our family grows. Making cookies together for Santa is one of them, and another is reading "The Story of Christmas". The most important is going to church to celebrate Jesus! We want to raise Ethan knowing what Christmas is all about. I do not want him to think its all about presents,Santa, and being busy. There is more to Christmas than just that! The next couple of days we plan on cherishing with our Little Guy! Hope all is well with Everyone!

We wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!



Here is a quick picture of my sisters gorgeous Tree! Her house is so cute all decorated for Christmas!

2 comments:

mamaw said...

Glad you all are feeling better. I, Lane, Molly, and Breydon had the ole' flu bug over the weekend too. It was no fun. Stay well. And have a great holiday with Ethan.
Love,Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Ethan is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow.
Christmas is always about the birth of Christ but, we too have made an earnest effort to focus on that fact. It's harder as they get bigger and see all the commercial influence of Santa and presents but, it's so important to remind them that it is Christ's birthday.
I am so glad you are feeling better and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!