Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa's Little Helper!


This morning something extremely funny happened in the Badger household. I was getting ready to give Ethan a bath so I began to undress him and he quickly ran away from me naked! I just knew I had to get him as quick as I could!. So I quick grabbed a towel and made sure the water was where it needed to be (this took seconds) and ran to get Ethan. When I got to where Ethan was, I found a naked toddler sitting next to a dog with two unwrapped gifts from under our tree. How this all happened in seconds is beyond me...but IT DEFINITELY DID. It literally takes seconds for anything to go down!
All I know, is that Ethan and our Dog Dora were acting like it was no big deal. I was so thankful my little guy didn't pee on anything! The mess from them looked as if it took hours to do! If I only had my camera ready....ha! It was sooo funny! The Mommy Moments are just way to funny sometimes!
Here are some pictures from this past week of the little guy himself being as cute as a button! This kiddo makes my heart melt!
Hope you all have a great week preparing for Christmas! Good Night...off to more wrapping!


No comments: