Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best Day Ever.......






It has been one of the busiest weeks, so I have not been able to get on here. All I know, is that I had the best day ever on Wednesday.! My amazing sister surprised me with a full day of shopping at the mall for my upcoming birthday ! She took over taking care of Ethan so I was able to run free in the mall! So great! Then, when we arrived home she pampered me by doing my hair! Shannon is so kind and I am so blessed that she is my sister! Ethan loves his new Mickey Mouse Pajamas from the the Disney Store,of course Auntie Shannon could not leave the mall without spoiling Ethan! Thank You Shannon! Last night , I made homade enchiladas and cheese cake to end a wonderful fun filled day.My husband was happy about dinner, that's even better! Here are just some of our many decorations this year and of course of Ethan!!! I just love this time of year! Tis the Season!

1 comment:

shannon ohlenkamp said...

Your house looks so good sissy! Im jealous :) You deserved a day like that...it takes hard work to raise a boy as sweet and smart as my doodle! love love