This Post is a Little late, but I just had to post it. Last Saturday, Laurie and I took the boys to a local holiday parade. We all had a good time! These boys have so much fun together. They are so darn cute! We are out of town this weekend, so I will defiantly have to post our weekend fun on Monday!! The only sad thing is..... Ethan is not coming with us:( This is hard for us, because we have only left him a couple of times, but we know he will have so much fun and receive endless spoiled love from my parents!!!!!!!
The picture of Ethan standing next to the big kid in the orange coat melts my heart!!!! Burke and Ethan are getting soooo big! They are growing up right before our eyes!!!! Happy Saturday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Aw!! So cute. They has a good time. I love the one with Santa with them. It looks like they were carting him off!! HA!!!
Post a Comment