Last Year With Santa 2008
Tonight, we took Ethan to see Santa. It was a good time! Luckily, Ethan was in a good mood and somewhat well rested. Ethan was a complete ham again this year for the big jolly guy. He kept on blowing kisses to Santa and saying ho ho ho. What was really funny is that Ethan told Santa that his dog "DOE" bit him. See, for a while now...like 3 months ago ,Dora accidentally scratched Ethan. Dora would never bite Ethan, but when Ethan meets someone new he pulls up his hand and says doe bite. It's kind of a joke now! Ethan even told his Doctor when he was at his last check up....so funny! I had to explain to Ethan's Doctor that no..his dog did not bite him! Ethan was so happy his JaJa and Grandma came along to see Santa, Ethan loves them so much!
Visiting Santa was a good time, and we cannot wait to share this story with Ethan when he is older.
This Adorable shirt is from our close friends Nathan, Ashley, & Jack Harrison. We just love it, thank you so much!
Visiting Santa was a good time, and we cannot wait to share this story with Ethan when he is older.

5 comments:
I love these pictures....he is seriously ADORABLE!!! I love your hair too!! I can not believe he sat on Santa's lap. Lincoln still has never done that!! LOVE YOU ALL!
I love your photos! Too cute!
Oh boy, aunties doodle is sure growing up! He looked like such a big boy in the pic of him walking by himself. Tell bubby auntie is coming to see him tomorrow!!!!!
very cute. I think they have a nice set up at Bass pro for santa!
L
Great pics!! He had such a good time!
Post a Comment