This weekend was so fun for Nathan and I. Saturday night, we attended my father-in-law's company Holiday Party at the Crown Plaza downtown Indianapolis. It was very nice because we were also staying at the Crown Plaza. It was such a beautiful place to stay,exspecially this time of year! We were told by many that at times, the Colts stay at the Crown Plaza before games. The Lucus Oil Stadium is just around the corner! I actually won $100 dollars at the Holiday Party! I have really never won anything, so you would have thought I won the lottery.
On Sunday morning we had breakfast with Nathan's parents and then meet up with some friend's (Justin& Lisa) before the Colts game. As always, we had so much fun catching up with them! It was nice to spend some time with the while we were there! We were so thankful for Nathan's father having us for such an amazing weekend. Of course, we missed Ethan more than words, but we were told he had a blast. My mom said Ethan even slept in until 8am on Sunday morning ! This never happens with me ha...funny how that goes right ...just kidding:)
When we arrived to my parents house Sunday night to pick up Ethan, we could not stop hugging and kissing him. It was sooooo good to see our baby!

This was our hotel room, or shall I say our Train Cabin room. The rooms were old train cabins. It was so neat! I have never seen such a neat room before! Where we stayed was once long ago a huge train station. The place is huge, we got lost many times.

We stayed in cart 006 John Philip!










2 comments:
Well.....We can still be friends.....Even though I am a Broncos fan! But I am sooo glad you guys had such a good time!
Looks like you had a great time. And I know Ethan did too. Goo Colts!! You got to see a good game!!
Post a Comment