Yesterday was another amazing day with Family! It was a bigger crowd than usual, which was even better:) Ethan was spoiled by love the entire day, just the way he likes it! We had a delicious meal cooked by my mother! Ethan was really intrigued by the way the cranberries felt, and the variety of food on his plate. His favorites were sweet potatoes & whipped potatoes.I'm glad he was in a better mood when we arrived ,opposed to in the morinng at home ,because the poor guy is breaking in all of his teeth at once it seems like! Does it happen like this? It just surprised us because all of a sudden we see like 4 teeth coming in at once!!! He is a late teether, so who knows!! On a postive note Ethan is getting in his two front teeth for Christmas lol.... I've been singing him that song! Well anyways, It was a great Thanksgiving:)
~~~~~ By the way Ethan has been sleeping for 3 hrs and counting as we speak....he is so worn out from the holiday!!!!
This "Thankful" shirt was made specially by Ethan and Mommy! One day we teamed up with Laurie and Burke and made matching Turkey Day shirts! I cannot wait to see Burke in his! They were so fun to make with the boys. It was very tricky to get their hands traced ha! Laurie and I decided to make this a tradition every year with the kids!
Last year, my mom and I had a fun time picking out what we call a "Christmas Hat" for Ethan. This year we bought this one from the Baby Gap Online...and it just came in...I love it! I am just obsessed with Hats!
The only Picture I was able to get of Daddy and Ethan...Ethan was not excited about the camera yesterday. He would have rather been playing!
Uncle Robert & Ethan the "Eskimo"
Trying out his first Turkey Day food! Yummy






Ethan spent most of the night playing in Grammies cabinets with Tupperware and standing in corners being silly.

4 comments:
Glad you had a fun day! We really missed you guys!
He had a great turkey day. He's just so cute!
Oh my gosh....I love the way you dress him! That hat is ADORABLE!!!!
Ethan is getting so big!! I love his baby pics on the PBSN. He is so cute! And I love his new hat!! Way too cute!! Mason loves hats too but I don't think he's wear it. Those darn 6 year olds are so picky!! Thanks for passing on your blog site. Now I can keep up with you guys. HUGS!
Post a Comment