Ethan has really been into his Christmas CD, he just loves being silly and dancing to it. We have been reading some Christmas books such as this one.....
Sunday, December 13, 2009
All I Want for Christmas ......
This weekend was my kind of weekend! We got most of our Christmas shopping done and had the chance to just lounge around a bit. ..it was very nice. Tonight the hubby and I are getting much needed gift wrapping done! Now onto the big guy around here.......For a while now, every morning when Ethan wakes he hits his music toy that is attached to his crib to let mommy and daddy know he is awake. He will just keep hitting it until we go get him ha! I just had to share that random moment....now onto more....
Ethan has really been into his Christmas CD, he just loves being silly and dancing to it. We have been reading some Christmas books such as this one.....
The "Snowman" was my brother's aka Uncle Bob's favorite book back in the day. I bought this book last year and I am so glad I did, he seems to really enjoy it. The book has many pop-ups..which he loves. He also is digging an adorable Christmas sing-along book that my Friend Lisa sent him, thank you Lisa! I am glad he enjoys books so much!
Many times today Ethan wanted to crawl under objects and just chill..he is so funny. Gezzz his legs look so long...he is growing way to fast for me. Here is a picture of Ethan's first snow suit that his Aunt Shannon just could not wait to give him.She is so funny...she told me the reason why she gave him his snow suit early is because she wanted to see if it would fit. It is so hard for her to keep surprises! Anyways, we all love it! We cannot wait to go sledding now!
Speaking of Aunt Shannon.....here we go.....Here is a photo session from today of Ethan wearing a Special Shirt for you!!! Before I go, one more thing, Ethan did get his two front teeth for Christmas. We have had a very cranky little guy on our hands, because his two front teethers came in. Hope you all have a great week... I know we have many fun things planned. I love the holiday season!!!
Ethan has really been into his Christmas CD, he just loves being silly and dancing to it. We have been reading some Christmas books such as this one.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWW doodle! Melt aunties heart! You look very handsome, bubby! Love you and cant wait to see you and give you more presents ;) And you can have them early too haha
Post a Comment