Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Almost 15 Months Old

This Almost 15 Month Old is so much fun these days.Don't get me wrong everything isn't always perfect around here, sometimes Nathan and I ask each other if Ethan is already in his terrible two's! With parenting I know we will have our good and bad days. Whatever day we seem to be having we get get through it. Not a day that goes by do we not thank the lord for making us parents to an Amazing Little Boy! We do this every day... we pray and pray about our Ethan.
Ethan is on the go more than ever. If he is not trying to open a door (sneaky little guy), or dumping Dora's dog food out and eating it, he is acting like he is having a full conversation on his fake cell phone. He is speaking to whoever on the other end very clearly. He can say "Hi, Bob....I love you!" Ethan's vocabulary has grown so much I think we have lost track. We are so proud of how well he can communicate with us. Just today he held out his hand and said "french fry" ahhhhh what have we started lol!!!
Ethan can DANCE! He knows how to move...and I mean move. He likes to twirl in a circle and go low with his body and arms. He is so energetic.... it's crazy. Ethan also loves to show us football moves and rough house with his daddy. Speaking of his Daddy he is A PURE 100% DADDY'S BOY. When Daddy leaves to work tears start, it is so sad. Who is Mommy anyways right? j/k
I don't know what it is lately with me posting pajama pictures of Ethan...but when I put these new Nick&Nora Target PJ'S on Ethan ....it melted my heart. Ahhh..... he is so precious..... Here is Ethan in action.....once again....


Happy Wednesday
I love Fall!!!!

1 comment:

mamaw said...

His pj's are so cute. And he is so full of energy!! He's such a cute little boy.
Love,Aunt Debbie