Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lunch Date

Ethan is Ready for his Lunch Date!
Today, Ethan and I had a lunch date with Erin & Ella at Culvers. I am happy we got to enjoy the afternoon catching up and watching the kids enjoy themselves together. We always have so much fun with them. Ella and Ethan love eachother....they are so cute together. Luickly, we get to hang out often:) I am so THANKFUL to have such an amazing friend!
Ella Reese giving My little Man a Kissy Kiss.......
"Talking about Toys, books, sippy cups, mickey mouse clubhouse....etc ...etc.."
Tommorow we will be traveling ,so I am glad we had a fun relaxed day:) I am slowly but surely putting up our Christmas decorations!! I love enjoying the decorations as long as I can! Oh and....Ethan is finally geting his two front teeth...its super cute! We hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love when their teeth come in and they look like a Jack-o-lantern.
Ethan was adorable in his halloween costume. I love the one where he's peeking through the fence and the one where he's sitting on the block wall looking down and you can only see the chicken costume head. So cute!! I hope you are doing well. We are getting there.