Wednesday, November 25, 2009

15 Month Check Up

Today, I took Ethan to his 15 month- check up! Usually Daddy gets to come but this time it was just the little guy and I. Even though I had my hands full with a very active toddler, I wanted to take these pictures for our own memories. I did just that, I took pictures as the visit went on, and I am very glad I did. See, this visit opened up my eyes more than ever before. This visit is why I am really thankful today. I went into the appointment knowing that Ethan has made it to his 15 month check-up healthy. All I could think of was that when Ethan was born he was diagnosed with a Mild case of Prune Belly Syndrome , and they could not promise he was going to be healthy. Ethan has been through allot the first 6 months of his life, but today he is doing just fine. Our Ethan is doing great, and this is why I am thankful. When the doctor went over everything like motor skills, speech etc.... he looked directly at me with a huge smile and said ..."Well, he's doing great, actually he is doing fantastic! " What a great report from the doctor! All, I can say is WOW! What an amazing way to start off Thanksgiving!
We hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving Tomorrow!
Ethan's Stats are: Weight 24 lbs 8 oz Height:31 1/4 in

Ethan walking into the Pediatrician's office!Here he is daydreaming about all of the good food he is going to try tomorrow!

Ethan being Silly
This evening we headed over to see the family ...




God is GOOD!

2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

So glad to head that! Health is by far the thing I am most grateful for this year.

mamaw said...

So glad he's doing great!! He's just so cute.
Love,Aunt Debbie