This past Thursday my Mom, Ethan, and I left to Kansas on a trip. I was in one of my best friends weddings on Saturday there. The trip was way to much fun and Ethan did great traveling. He is such a good boy. I honestly thank god everyday on how well behaved Ethan is, he is such a sweet happy baby.
Ashley's wedding weekend was so much fun. The wedding was so beautiful and romantic. I thought everything looked perfect...it was a perfect day.
Here are many many pictures of our weekend.
But First I have to share news about Ethan.....
******** Sadly we just found out that our poor baby Ethan has a pneumonia. Apparently, over the weekend Ethan's icky allergies turned into a nasty build up in his lungs which caused him to get an pneumonia. We think it started to get bad Saturday night/Sunday and then just got worse hour by hour. First thing on Monday morning we took him in to see his Doctor. Please pray that we see improvement with his medicine. Thankfully his oxygen level was at 100% and we caught this at the very beginning stage. Our poor baby boy .....bless his sweet heart.
Ethan in one of his new pair of Halloween pajamas. Before our trip I found a onesie from Carters that said "All I want For Christmas is My Auntie". I just love the festive holiday gear:)

Ethan is unpacking his clothes after arriving to our hotel. He is such a great traveler:)
At first, I was worried how well Ethan would do in the hotel crib but he ended up doing really good in it. I made sure I brought a sheet from home so he would feel comfortable:)
The Beautiful Bride Ashley and Ethan Lee 
Jack showing off his Aflac duck to Ethan.
The boys had a fun play date with their Grammies while the bridal party went to go get their nails done.
Ethan's ultimate favorite thing to do at the hotel was run down the hall to our room. He thought it was the coolest thing EVER! He is such a ham!
The Beautiful Mr & Mrs. Harrison....Congrats:)
1 comment:
I hope Ethan gets better soon! Poor baby!! He had a great trip.
Love,Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment