Saturday was an extremely busy day for Nathan and I. We were in Indianapolis all day long. I had a brunch shower for my close friend Ashley. Ashley's shower was so cute and so much fun. Ashley and her son Jack were adorable as always. I did not have a chance to take pictures at Ashley's shower so when I get some I will post them.
After the shower our friends Ashlee and Garren were getting married in downtown Indy. The wedding/reception was simply beautiful, and so was the stunning bride!!!!
We had a blast but were extremely tired! On Sunday Daddy went with his dad (pa) to the Colts game. Nathan's dad has season tickets so maybe I get to go next ha! Nathan had a great time at the game with his dad and was so happy the Colts Won!!!!


This Sunday was the Hallmark Official Grandparents Day. We headed over to my parents and Ethan spent the Afternoon With them. Ethan was so excited to hang out with Uncle Robert as well. Actually, Uncle Robert is Ethan's favorite these days. Ethan call Robert Bob and lets just say he says Bob all day everyday now . I think Bob replaced his other favorite word Ball ha!! Ethan wishes he was able to spend the day with all of his grandparents...maybe one day:) Anyways, it was truly a special day.
When we arrived to my parents Ja Ja had a Delicious Bw's lunch waiting for everyone. Ethan had his first carry out meal: Corn Dogs with French Fries and Ranch for dipping. Ethan is a big fan of their ranch ha (just like his mama).

Ethan ate every corn dog except one he is our little piggy!
After eating Ethan colored with the crayons and paper that came with his meal. It was so cute!



Ethan enjoyed Uncle Robert Time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment