
Here is where I found Ethan's costume. Chasing Fireflies Children's Boutique.
http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/
Today Ethan started to walk more than ever. It was like he woke up from his afternoon nap and BAM he was walking. It is so sweet to watch the look on his face when walking, he is so proud of himself. Ethan is also saying a couple new words. He will repeat the word yellow when you ask him to say it. When he says yellow it sounds like YEDOW. When we ask him to say blue he says BUE. He continues to call Dora DOE. We love to hear our baby talk! Ethan played outside for two hours today and then cried when I took him in.... oh No.... I am sure it only gets worse right??please let me know....
Below is my second post for the day...whew I went all out ha! Actually, after the day/weekend I've had.... I am crazy for even being on here...but blogging is my addiction ha!!!
2 comments:
I love his costume, He is going to be so cute in it. He's a little doll. Give him kisses.
Love,AUnt Debbie
You forgot to mention he always says "Bob" too.
Post a Comment