GO COLTS!!!!
Daddy and Ethan were so excited today because tonight the Colts are playing. We have been teaching Ethan touch down and how to throw a football. Daddy thinks it is never to early to start training Ethan! Unfortunately, the game was on late so Ethan was not able to cheer on the Colts with his daddy but he sure did before bed time:) I love these boys..... I am EXTREMELY BLESSED.Dora our doggy supported her father as well by wearing her Colts jersey. They are just so cute in these pictures it melts my heart.
On Sunday, we went to Garwoods to pick some apples... I mean eat some apples.... and raspberries with our friends and their kids. For once it was just us Moms and our kiddos, it was an interesting yet fun experience. We all had so much fun riding on the tractor ride, seeing the horses, buying goodies at the store, and just hanging out. I love days like the one we had yesterday, that's what I like about Sundays:) Ethan was so tired after we got home, he almost wanted to go straight to bed.
2 comments:
love these pictures, but I can not believe you are still in long sleeves there!! love you guys!!
I love the jersey....Braxton was wearing one today! I think we have some football players on our hands!
Post a Comment