Ethan just loves the song "The Wheels on The Bus"....every morning we try to watch the neighborhood kids get on the bus from our porch or through our window. When we see the bus we sing the song. It is so fun, and Ethan cheeses and sings and moves his hands. Of course when Auntie Shannon sings it Ethan goes all out and shows off moves I have never seen him do before. He just adores his Auntie Shannon.
Ethan decided he would walk everywhere today. It was so cute, he walks so slow and serious, but if he wants something he runs and then falls. I caught Ethan walking on camera today so my goal is to post the video this week of Ethan in action. So much to blog about so this is going to be a long picture post.....I know the grandparents will love it:) So here we go............. 
Ethan digging in Dirt...he loves Dirt
Ethan just started to use his fork .......he is such a big boy
Ja Ja & Ethan
Our baby looks 2 in this picture not 1 where did the time go???????????
Lately, we have been shopping around for Ethan's Fall clothes. Two of my ultimate favorite items are this hat and coat. Oh how I love shopping, especially for Ethan.....especially hats for Ethan:)

This Friday we took a trip with L, P, & B Penziol. We all packed up in the car and headed to the Blueberry Festival. It was way to much fun.
Pictures if the boys playing in the grass before our road trip home.
Ethan decided he would walk everywhere today. It was so cute, he walks so slow and serious, but if he wants something he runs and then falls. I caught Ethan walking on camera today so my goal is to post the video this week of Ethan in action. So much to blog about so this is going to be a long picture post.....I know the grandparents will love it:) So here we go............. 
Ethan digging in Dirt...he loves Dirt
Ethan just started to use his fork .......he is such a big boy
Ja Ja & Ethan
Our baby looks 2 in this picture not 1 where did the time go???????????
Lately, we have been shopping around for Ethan's Fall clothes. Two of my ultimate favorite items are this hat and coat. Oh how I love shopping, especially for Ethan.....especially hats for Ethan:)
This Friday we took a trip with L, P, & B Penziol. We all packed up in the car and headed to the Blueberry Festival. It was way to much fun.
Pictures if the boys playing in the grass before our road trip home.We just love these two little boys:)
Headed Home...................
Daddy and Ethan playing in our backyard
Headed Home...................
Daddy and Ethan playing in our backyard





2 comments:
He is getting so big!!! And cuter and cuter!!
Loce, Aunt Debbie
Oh my gosh...I LOVE THAT COAT!
Post a Comment