We had such a fun filled week! So far, We've visited Auntie Shannon's House and our hometown Fair. I tried to take as many pictures as I could of Auntie Shannon's & Uncle Adam's house but Ethan was all over the place playing with balls. He loves to say ball and then throw the ball. I was not able to take pictures of the upstairs yet... but hope to do that next time. I know some of you requested to finally see Aunt Shannon and Uncle Adam's new house... so here it goes .....enjoy!
Their home is simply beautiful already..... and they haven't even began with some of the painting and decorating.... Congrats to the Ohlenkamps on their new home..... we love you all.








Pictures from the Fair....we all ate way to much food and had way too much fun!



Ethan loved the mouse game and the ....
duck game....
Happiness.....
JaJa and Ethan having fun @ the fair. Ja Ja has a Riley Hospital tattoo sticker on....supporting his grandson.
Ethan was terrified of the goats.... after the goats he wanted nothing to do with the animals....
This is just way to sad ........
Me and my little man looking at the bunnies. Ethan was saying ohhhh....Yes I am holding kettle cook popcorn and a Delicious 3 flavored slushy all at one time.....and yes Ethan is sucking on a sucker at 11 months........ oh the fair!
Oh and one more thing............... look at this cute messy little face:)
This is what happens when Mommy lets me feed myself:)
This is what happens when Mommy lets me feed myself:) P.S. We can see two white bottom Teeth....finally Ethan has toothers @ 11 months..... pics to come soon of that.


4 comments:
OMG! I love the messy face photo! Too cute!!!!!
He had a ball!! And he really is messy when he feeds himself!! HA!!!
love, Aunt Debbie
a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Oh my gosh...Ethan is getting so big....We were in Hawaii these past few weeks and he looks soo much bigger in two weeks!!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love your dark brown hair too....I am jealous of that!!! YOU'RE STUNNING!
Post a Comment