Friday, July 31, 2009

Sweet Sweet Summertime...............

Yesterday, Ethan and I had another relaxing - type-get more stuff done around the house kind of day. These are the best days ever... Ive noticed Ethan absolutely loves these days. We put on play clothes and out the door we went for most of the day. We went picking out in the garden......and then cleaned off all of the yummy veggies. Ethan LOVES the outdoors. Last night my parents, Nathan, Ethan and I all went to Arts In The Park. Oh my did Ethan love dancing and hymning /singing to the music. Our baby really knows how to dance...he put on a show for many to watch. He was hilarious.
Today Ethan had 3 play dates all in one day. He is very busy these days. He played with Ella, Timothy, and Preston.......he had so much fun. At the end of today Ethan was so tired he almost fell asleep in our arms. We had to wash him up really good because he had dirt under his fingernails...ha! I think we went through 4 outfits total today.
Oh and Ethan's new favor tie thing to do is look in the mirror at himself and say ball..or...hi...or....dog dog.....and then give himself a kiss or wave. He is not so sure who that baby is in the mirror but he sure does love him....and so do we ....endlessly......
Getting Ready to go Pick Veggies for Dinner
Ethan helping with the lettuce.... Just enough for a yummy salad

Ja Ja and Ethan up at the stage ready to dance:)
Arts In The Park
Ethan Clapping to the Music
Skipping Rocks with his buddy Timothy

My little Country Boy....... Ethan was Roaring for the tractor
Lincoln is So Precious....So Sweet

Preston (Our Neighbor) and Ethan playing in their kiddie pool.
Ethan loves playing with his new rain boots....never take a boot away from Ethan....he gets so upset....:(
Daddy in his work clothes riding on our neighbors toy .....I did not think he would do it....but he did. I was laughing so hard! Good Times!
Ethan playing with the neighborhood kiddos. We love our neighborhood:)

2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I loved your family picture! You have such a beautiful family! It looks like Ethan likes the water....Which is a good and bad thing :)

mamaw said...

You have such good pictures. I think everyone was having a good time. Give Ethan a kiss for us.
Love,Aunt Debbie