This weekend was very eventful. My Parents had a pool party for my brother's girlfriend Kari's family.... and some of our family that all came into town. We also had another wedding. It was a very fun weekend! Ethan was spoiled so much by everyone, he is so LOVED:)
Also, congrats to our close friends the Penziols on their new beautiful home... Ethan cannot wait to come over and play, they are just a couple mintues away yay!!!!
See the two bottom teeth coming in.... I will take a better picture this week, these pictures are of Ethan looking through a sliding glass door so.... this is as good as I could get today. Poor baby is in so much pain from teething..... bless his heart. It is so different looking at teeth instead of just gums..... oh how we are going to miss Ethan's gummy smiles:)
Also, congrats to our close friends the Penziols on their new beautiful home... Ethan cannot wait to come over and play, they are just a couple mintues away yay!!!!
See the two bottom teeth coming in.... I will take a better picture this week, these pictures are of Ethan looking through a sliding glass door so.... this is as good as I could get today. Poor baby is in so much pain from teething..... bless his heart. It is so different looking at teeth instead of just gums..... oh how we are going to miss Ethan's gummy smiles:)
Grandpa & Grandma Arnett came to visit:)








Here is another picture from last week when I let Ethan feed himself....
1 comment:
Lisa,
I don't mean to seem totally crazy or anything but, I just read through your blog and seriously I know that God puts people in out path in life for a reason. My 4 year old, Madelynne has serious kidney issues. At 7mo. she went into kidney failure with hydronephrosis. She is on a catheter progrm because she can not empty her bladder on her own and she is also on a bowel program for the same reason. She has had 2 deflux procedures to correct her urinary reflux. We are now in the huge decission of doing a big surgery that will get her out of diapers. It is a 6 hour surgery and a week hospital stay with 3-4 weeks to recover. How do you agree to something like that, knowing the pain you are going to cause but, wanting to do what's best all at the same time. It's a horrible feeling. I can't tell you the number of renal exams, VCUG's, renal ultra sounds, video urodynamics studies etc. that we have had. But, as parents we have to do what is best for our children. It's hard I know.
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your blog. Your little man is adorable and you are as cute as can be. We also have a blog if you ever want to read some CRAZY, CRAZY stuff, it's www.thecolbornsunembellished.blogspot.com My life is totally insane. But, I love every minute of it. (almost)
Thank you again for sharing.
Post a Comment