Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Little Swimmer

So far this summer Ethan and I have been in the pool almost every other day. Ethan has become quite the little swimmer. He spends most of his day in his pool gear, I almost wonder why I even buy him new clothes ha! Ethan has many swim outfits.... (more than I have ever had total in my entire life I think.... lol) Ethan is doing great in the pool he can kick his legs and arms while on stomach.... of course I am holding him up with my hands:) He can go under water now.... it doesn't bother him one bit. He thinks he can swim on his own..... he is such an adventurous baby! I cannot believe I will be updating our blog this week for Ethan's 11 month old info. I might just avoid updating it all together because maybe if I do that I wont think about him growing up so fast:( Our toothless little monkey is almost one! We are so blessed to be Ethan's parents.... and we are crazy in Love with him.


Cutest little baby bum I have ever seen!
Ethan's hair is so wavy after getting wet. His hair goes every which way:)
Ethan thinking he can jump off the float he did this many times....
Ethan climbing like a monkey all over the pool steps/bar.
I love this action picture.... he loves when the water splashes his face
Way to Serious for words.... Ethan and Ja Ja mowing the front lawn... Ethan knows how to hold the handles now:)Ethan way excited to mow the lawn with JaJa.....
Ethan looking at me like.... "Mommy do you really need that Starbucks?" ha!
Walking.... and Singing away...
SO ADORABLE....

Bella Lynn, Dora's (Dora is our dog) cousin. We are dog sitting while my sister and brother in law are on a trip. Lets just say we have been very busy around the house!
I caught these two handsome boys looking into the mirror.... I am so in Love!
BEAUTIFUL ELLA REESE!

1 comment:

Nickie Eisele said...

I love the photos! He's getting so big! Make him stop! ha Love you guys, Nickie