Monday, May 21, 2012

~Mothers Day 2012~

This was my first mothers day being a mom of  TWO SPECIAL BOYS. It was a very special day spent with family just the way I always like it. I was very happy to spend  time with Nathan's mom (MiMi) on Thursday, and my mother and my sister (who is a first time mommy) on Sunday, Mother's Day. It was an extremly special hoilday and I will always remember it. I am so happy for my sister being a new Mommy to a special little princess! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful mom who I can also call my best friend. She is the most giving beautiful woman I know. She is full of love, super fun, and the best grandma in the world! I AM SO LUCKY! Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day!


We love our Mimi. She came to spend time with us the Thursday before Mothers Day. Mi Mi lives very far away, so we are thankful the time we get to spend together. She surprised Ethan by picking him up from school with me. Then we took her to a special Mother's Day Lunch and the park to play. And yes we got ice cream too ha!

Auntie Kari Loving On Hudson & Ethan on Mothers Day

Aunt Shannon and my Mom spending time with the boys on Mothers Day
Pure LOVE

My First Mothers Day as a Mommy of two special Boys!
My Beautiful Mother and Hudson ending the day rocking on my front porch .
My sweet Boys before Church on Mothers Day. Ethan was melting my heart by playing piggies on his baby brother. He also told me I looked pretty in my dress. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. I could go on and on, but I truly am so thankful.
My gorgeous Niece Alaina who I love so very much. I hope I can be like a mom to her as my sister is to my boys. My heart wants to explode with all the LOVE I have for her. Isn't she perfect......I am in LOVE!
( I made her hairpiece and her mommy made her tutu I loved how it turned out)

No comments: